If you are new to breeding please consider asking one of our breeders to mentor you, having a club approved breeder as your mentor will help with applications to become club approved in the future.
1. You must have been breeding at least a year, with 2 successful litters from 1 female.
2. You must follow the Clubs breeding code of ethics.
3. You must have all of your breeding hedgehogs registered with linage and register all of your litters. (Registered with the Club registry)
4. You must provide life long aftercare with each hoglet you sell.
5. You must provide a good care pack containing change over food, guide and other goodies to each new owner.
6. You must agree to take back any hedgehog you've bred should their owner be unable to care for it anymore.
7. You must provide photos of your set ups.
8. You must provide 3 email addresses to owners of your hoglets for us to communicate with.
9. We require that you post in the African Pygmy Hedgehog Club UK Facebook group as often as possible, this is to show our members that our breeders are there for support and help.
10. We require all our breeders to be friendly and approachable as you will be representing the African Pygmy Hedgehog Club.
To apply please email: email@example.com